This release of OpenCore Legacy Patcher 0.5.3 is primarily a bug fix release. Main fixes implemented include:
- Resolves audio support regression on certain pre-2012 machines
- Resolves WindowServer crashing on KDK-less installs in 13.2 with Rapid Security Response updates
- Resolves AirPlay to Mac support in macOS Ventura on VMM configs
- Resolves AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement kernel panic in safe mode
And other miscellaneous fixes and improvements listed in the full changelog.
Other machines such as 2008-2012 Mac Pros and non-Metal Graphics Card machines are still in active development. We'd appreciate your patience as we work through these issues. Stay on macOS Monterey until the Patcher has been updated to support your model.
- Installing macOS Ventura on older models will likely result in lack of Graphics Acceleration, broken USB 1.1, Keyboard, TrackPad and Bluetooth and other issues. Zero support is offered for those systems at this time.
For machines with legacy Metal Graphics Cards, we'd recommend checking out macOS Ventura and OpenCore Legacy Patcher Support #1008 for overall support with these cards.
Reminder: For proper support, remain on macOS Monterey.
- 32 Downloads
aktuelle VersionRelease 0.6.1 · dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-PatcherWith the release of OpenCore Legacy Patcher 0.6.1, many long awaited features are finally landing! These include support for a number of hardware and services…github.com
- 31 Downloads